In my report, I will be pleased to tell you:
* Why we passed from an office team model to a completely distributed team in some of our projects, and how
* What difficulties we faced working as a distributed team: what we had to learn, and what is still to be learned.
* How to build asynchronous communication in a team: pitfalls and solutions
* How to plan releases and bug fixes when the team is distributed across several time zones
* How to make remote management work in your favor, saving time and enhancing project manager’s efficiency