Business Instruments, E-commerce, Going Online and Integration, Start-ups
for businesses aimed to develop in highly competitive environment.
No items found matching the search criteria
I will share the real experience of a warehouse launch (cell storage, pallet storage), will tell how we made people optimized and reduced errors, and how email marketing gave us 30% increase in sales.
Stages of creating an Internet marketing strategy:
- Exploring the market
- Analyzing the company
- Performing competitive analysis
- Studying the target audience
- Analyzing the behavior patterns and customer purchases
- Creating a media plan
- Forming a sales plan
- Planning the organizational structure
Drawing conclusions and understanding why we need an Internet marketing strategy.
1. Do you know the situation with duplicate
data in the CRM-system? 2. Managers do not want to monitor the quality of data
in the CRM-system? 3. Employees do not understand the benefits of entering data
into the CRM-system? 4. Reports that you download from the CRM-system do not
correspond to reality? If you answered "yes" to at least one of these
questions, come to listen to my report – you will learn about my experience to
improve the quality of data in the CRM system.
Discussion of important changes in 54-FZ:
1. What is True Drop Shipping? Unfortunately, many play with concepts: to some, DS is still
tightly bound to China shopping... I will tell you what True Drop Shipping really is in Russian
2. Who needs Drop Shipping? The number of online stores that use Drop Shipping is
growing. I will tell about what competitive advantages the DS model offers to an on-line store
and to a supplier.
3. Why do online stores like Drop Shipping? The case of Elena Berkova, from
0 to 1,000,000 Russian Rubles in eight months. Elena Berkova is one of our DS clients. I asked
Lena to tell how she had set up her adult on-line store and why she was interested in Drop
4. What are the benefits Drop Shipping offers to a supplier? DS clients pay on time
and hardly ever leave. The rate of conversion from a request for partnership to a steady-working
wholesale client is 10 times higher than elsewhere.
5. The case of Supplier of Happiness
launching a DS project. Full automation of processes. Our turnover has grown three times. Drop
Shipping accounts for 70% of our turnover. DS model has become the platform for the launch of
the FIRE project. Status of the No.1 e-commerce supplier in the adult product niche.
6. How to launch Drop Shipping? What an existing supplier or distributor would need to launch Drop
Shipping? We will discuss technical and organizational issues associated with launch. I will tell
about the pitfalls, and show an easy way to tackle all the challenges.
How three singularities merged: a flooring seller, a seo-specialist and a evangelist
Pain and suffering. Mental transformation from service contractor to seller of goods.
Evolution of the idea. Building the processes: online store—own brand—production—show room and stocking materials
No more drama, just listen to your mama. Everything for traffic and conversion. How we nearly killed each other arguing about the needs of the target audience.
Challenges of building the service as the key to distinction from the competition.
Future plans—why we are going to prevail?
Differences of contextual advertising for a single-brand.
Failed experiments with paid tools.
Marketing with offline activities.
PR for a brand.
1. 54-FZ in retail and Internet commerce in the nearest years.
2. How the new law will affect traditional retail: advantages and disadvantages for business.
3. Changes in e-commerce, integration of a cash solution and an online store.
4. What penalties may be imposed for non-compliance with the law?
5. What is the future for online and offline retail?
1. What way the federal strategy is better than the regional;
2. What to consider before going to other regions;
3. Which regions are worth entering, and which are not;
4. Digital and remote customer service technologies replace personal communication;
5. Features sales organization in the SME segment;
6. Features of sales organization in the corporate segment;
7. Technologies of industrial espionage or how to find out everything about competitors.
Who will be affected by the new rules. When some of statutes of the Federal Law will become effective.
New framework for settlements with cash and “electronic” money.
Submission of receipts to Fiscal Data Operators and local Tax Offices.
New requirements for receipts. Procedures for registration and use of cash register equipment.
Settlements in trade. Specifics of Internet settlements.
Responsibility for violation of the new rules.
Проект уже запущен и приносит прибыль - где найти резервы для нового рывка вперед?
Изучать, но не заимствовать - что полезного можно взять из анализа конкурентов, и как не потерять "лицо".
Что хотят покупатели? Где взять и как интерпретировать информацию от пользователей.
Дорабатывать или перезапускать - критерии выбора, подсчет затрат, предполагаемая эффективность.
Когда редизайн приносит деньги? Как небольшие корректировки в сумме могут дать увеличение продаж в 1,5 раза.
Влияет ли стиль проекта на продажи.
Помним о людях с "той стороны" - как снизить трудозатраты на обработку заказов без сложных внедрений и CRM.
Переведем в цифры: калькуляция затрат и подсчет прибылей.
На примере перезапуска магазина ювелирных изделий jumagazin.ru
- Пример внедрения CRM для роста повторных продаж
- Автоматизация обработки заказов цветочного магазина
- Управление комплектацией заказов в CRM системе
It seems that it is enough just to process
orders in time to ship goods in the online store. Most manage it quite normally.
But if “normally” is not enough for you, if
you are constantly looking for new opportunities and tools for the "excellent"
and ready to introduce modern technology without going broke, you need to find
- More information about the benefits of
CRM in the online store, find out the scenarios;
- What methods of communication with the
client are the most convenient and up to date, and will not overload your
- Fine features of quality automation and