Content Marketing, Digital, Web-analytics, Lead Generation and SEO for
managers and CEOs, marketers, advertisers, SEO-specialists, analysts and
student majoring in media.
No items found matching the search criteria
"The most terrible events in human history occurred when the mankind faced something unknown..."
How we created effects for the most massive fantasy action movie in Russian cinema history
Managing talented people is, first of all, constant self-development. Through self-development you come to leadership. But traditional leadership is replaced by creative leadership. And it has its own laws. You must learn how to create successful ideas, products, creative projects, innovations. And do it regularly with a team of talented people. And this process has its own distinctive principles and laws. Breaking these laws, you quickly lose your position and your company disappears.
In my report I will tell you about the experience of the site acceleration service Airi.rf in building a promotion and sales channel through content marketing with specific figures and examples.
We started with the development of the strategy: what content (articles, infographic, video, notes, reviews) we can make on our own or through contractors and which media can be used to host this content. This strategy was entered into the calendar plan and we began to try.
We tried placement in paid sources - the publication of well-known bloggers - it works. But the effect falls exponentially with a drop in coverage: if a daily audience of 10,000 gives up to a hundred sales, then an audience of several thousand (or even less) may not give a single sale.
Then we built a pipeline of writing articles with the help of the agency (mainly translations of foreign materials and transcripts of the video): there was very little, almost linear scalability of the channel. The bottleneck only arises with topics: the area of site acceleration is narrowly professional, and there are very few topics for high-quality technical content. In addition to technical content, of course, we publish content for marketers (for example, case studies: how much the site accelerated in live money). But it is even less presented than technical.
Internal content marketing is represented by a trigger mailing for which we have collected the best articles in three years; regular e-mail distribution in the format of long-reads (this format is the only one that our audience at least somehow reads), service news (Including those with the description of technologies), video manuals, and also records from events. On average, each article ‘fires back’ already within 1-2 months after publication (highly dependent on the site) - and then comes the ‘long tail’ of the return on investment. In total, 2-3 new materials are produced each week, we plan to reach 5-7 Russian-language materials a week in the business season (February-June and September-December) and scale the experience to European markets.
What is the business
strategy, how to understand and develop the strategy.
to understand that you need to learn;
— What is
the business strategy without tons of boring words
from business coaches.
of the strategy. How to stop thinking up and begin doing something.
to start and who should do it all;
-How to motivate
a team to change or how to share business with the
team wotout destroying the business;
habits to help you not to lose spirit.
The report is
based on the real personal case example of introduction of changes
in Affect agency.
- How often webmasters make changes to the pages
- What meta tags and microcode variants the webmasters consider significant and which ones are not?
- How often sites get fall
Тезисы доклада В докладе рассматриваются методики поисковой оптимизации и повышения органического трафика, а также наиболее важные изменения в поисковых системах, которые уже произошли или прогнозируются нами в 2017 году. Темы доклада 1. Обзор нововведений в поисковых системах 2. Изменения и действенные методики усиления трафика Яндекс 3. Изменения и действенные методики усиления трафика Google 4. Рассмотрения практического кейса повышения трафика сайта на 30% за месяц Ответы на вопросы
Giving up contextual advertising.
Limitations of MFO advertising, alternative steps:
- Minimizing the cost of the application
through organics, resurrecting SEO;
- Micro adjustment of the work at marketing,
SEO and production departments for the maximum result;
Speed means everything, day-to-day struggle
What kind of beast is infographics? What is it eaten with? How to cook it?
- Introductory overview of the infographics.
- Its benefits as a tool for complex data presentation.
- Classification, application fields, examples
- Methods of creating original infographics. Useful resources.
Finding references to you and your competitor, both affirmative and negative,—how and where.
Dealing with gossip and slander—formally and informally. Strife for affirmative references.
SERM: let’s sweep Yandex and Google clean of unsuitable content.
Review of surveys and application methods. No extra information, only benefits for managers in order to understand business data and to manage contractors.
This lecture is for those who make presentations and those who wants presentation to SELL your idea.
1. Avito Context System: a review of capabilities.
2. Requirements for feeds, promotional offer
3. Placement and rates management.
4. Misconceptions of Avito:
- useless non-convertible traffic;
- sells only substandard products;
When classical methods of website promotion do not give a result:
• Top reasons for the lack of positive dynamics for positions and traffic;
• Ways to identify significant obstacles causing the lack of SEO results at the early stages;
• Developing an algorithm of actions for ‘sticking requests’ and bring the project from stagnation;
• Correct monitoring of the work effect for a time interval in conditions of SERP instability.
- How is the work of a render-farm organized? Is it possible to achieve fully automatic tasks?
- Foreign and Russian render-farms: what to pay attention to when choosing;
- The most common problems while working with render-farms and how to avoid them. Analysis of a real case.
- Why content marketing is necessary for you, why it is necessary for your customers;
- Content marketing is primarily marketing;
- How to avoid wasting time and money when setting up a business process for content creation;
- Three-stream content marketing strategy
- How to start creating useful content tomorrow with zero budget
- Service infrastructure. Automation of
business processes through integration;
- Sales from mobile devices. What you need
not to forget on a store's website;
- Research "What kind of traffic is
really selling in small and medium-sized stores of different products";
- What should be the site of a modern
- A link between an online and offline
stores (pick-up points) in cases and examples.
- True effectiveness of an advertising medium
- How to determine size of a medium
- Linking contractors to KPI
- What is needed for work with CPO or ROI
A step-by-step case study of website relocation to a new CMS, new domain or https protocol without a loss of position in organic search and traffic.
- why do they think that a relocation means headache for a SEO-specialist;
- what should be considered prior to and during the relocation;
- typical issues that arise from the change of CMS, domain or protocol;
- SSL certificates: how to choose for your website;
- examples of how relocations should be and shouldn’t be relocated.
- Research on anchor lists (internal relinking and exchange market links)
- Methodology of internal and external anchor lists separation
- How typical links from links exchange work
Let's talk about changes that are taking place in the market now. What to expect, what should a marketer, a director and a business owner prepare for.
The most spectacular graphics on our screens is created using Side FX Houdini. Why 3D designers are hesitant to start using Houdini?
Simple methods of work in Houdini;
Creating Houdini assets that will work in any top-end 3D editor.